Five community businesses in Bradford have each been awarded £10,000 in the M&S Community Business Challenge. The successful businesses are:
- Bread + Roses
- The Thornbury Centre
- Margaret Magdalene CIC
- Friends of Silsden Town Hall
- Queensbury Celtic Football Club
This business support programme is a partnership between M&S and Power to Change and PWC.
All five businesses received £10,000, an offer of business advice from M&S and an opportunity to join PwC’s social entrepreneur club, which offers:
- a business strategy
- strategic business advice
- advice on how to continue to grow
- advice on how to create efficiencies
Congratulations to the five successful businesses. We look forward to seeing them develop through this support from M&S and Power to Change.